Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ballerina Birthday Card


Well the weather is still freezing cold, so I've kept myself warm in Crafty Corner. Tonight I've finished off the birthday card for my Niece, Lilly, who is 5 in March. She has just started to have ballet lessons so thought I would choose this as a theme for her card. Image is a digistamp from Nitwits 'Tippy Toes' coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and highlighted with Starburst Stickles. Backing card is from Core d'inations and the papers are from the new Papermania Capsule by Jesse Edwards. 1 ribbon is from Dovecraft and the other is from my local cake shop (buy quite a few ribbons from there - half a meter at a time, bargain - from around 25p each!). The flowers are also from Papermania and highlighted with Stardust stickles. Die cuts are Spellbinders. Added a few pearl gems, peel offs and a ballerina metal charm.

Hope she likes it :0)

Brent is back on nights for the rest of the week - so lets see what else I can create!

Entered into the Digital Tuesday Challenge - Pink or Red http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at our pink or red challenge over at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete