Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

Bowling Throphy

Hi Everyone

Hope you are enjoying the weekend - I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Brent is off out bowling and to watch the England footy game and so I'm off to Crafty Corner (can't wait - so behind on my DT cards!). Also found out today that there is an interview on Absolute 80's radio with Morten Harket at 8pm so I will be in a great mood - a-ha and crafting at the same time fab! (Reading Fifty Shades Darker will have to go on hold for tomorrow!)

Anyway, back to today.... we've had a nice day taking the dogs to West Malling Country Park and Haysden Country Park (managed to dodge the showers) - girls had a good time running and swimming and looking at ducks.

We found one of Brent's old trophies and I thought I'd recycle it for their bowling tomorrow - I've used the Bowling digistamp from SweetnSassy and coloured it with Spectrum Noir and Papermania  pens. The dies I've used are from X-cut and I've also laminated it. I've also added 3 gold Dovecraft (christmas stars) and a Congratulations peel off.

Fingers crossed the trophy doesn't come back home with Brent and roll on 4pm tomorrow!

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment