Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day - Shaken Not Stirred!

Been waiting for ages to blog this card! But now I can as it's Father's Day. I made this for my otherhalf from our two dogs Woodi & Saren and in case you can't guess Brent is a James Bond nut!

Dead easy card to make this one - I've used black, red and silver card from stash and a page from the 'Shaken not Stirred' paperpad from Kasier craft. The tag is also I die cut from the same paperpack and also added a few gems. On the inside I used a sheet of the same paper (but non-foiled) to leave me (sorry Woodi & Saren!!) space to write the message. The image I just found on the internet and printed out!

Brent loved it!

Hope you've all had a good weekend - back to work tomorrow :0(

Lisa x

Entered into the Father's Day challenge at Amusing Challenges

Entered into the For a Special Guy challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

Entered into the Anything Goes challeneg at Robyn's Fettish

Entered into the Celebrate Men challenge at Scrappy Frogs

7 comments:

  1. I think its brilliant Lisa, love the design, well done!
    Feeling very groggy at the mo, on the sofa with hot water bottle, duvet,lemsip and bucket!!!
    hugs
    Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Wow! Lisa, This is BRILLIANT! I love it! What a great card for a guy! I'm sure that your husband loves it!
    Have a great night!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    So glad you shared it with us at Robyn's fetish this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very original and fun!!
    Great card,

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa, my husband would love this too... hes a Jame Bond fan as well
    Hugs
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! We're both James Bond fans too - this would be perfect for my hubby. I've gotten him all the movies up until the last two... :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week! Come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, great idea!
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete