Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

My 40th Birthday Weekend!!!

Well what was I ever worried about- I have had a fab 40th Birthday weekend, and I have to say a big THANK YOU to Brent for making it all happen!

My first treat was a trip to London to see the show Jersey Boys and for a Pre-Theatre meal at Marco Pierre White's restaurant, L'Escargot! Went around London seeing the sights and also went to the new Choccywoccydoodah shop in Carnaby Street. Here are a few of the photos:-















Both the show and the meal were fantastic!

Whenever we go to London I always ask if we are likely to see any celebrities and normally we don't, but this time we did!! Around the corner from the theatre we saw Louis Spence and Jake Canuso if a coffeeshop

 

After a busy day we got home to find a special delivery so lovely flowers from my friends
 
 
But the birthday celebrations didn't end there on Saturday we went for a meal at Wetherspoons (not quite to the same standard as the dinner on Friday, but still scrummy!) and then we went to see Adam Ant at the Central Hall in Chatham. OMG how excited was I! I've waited nearly 30 years to see him - teenage dream now fulfilled! He did almost a 2 hour set and was fabulous! He included all the greats, some older songs that I didn't know and also sang a song from his new album that is coming out in January. I had a fab time!
 





 
Yesterday as the weather was still nice (thunderstorm over night though!) we had a day in the garden, watched the Italian Grand Prix and also managed to squeeze in a BBQ - might be the last one of the year!
 
 
All in all I have had a fab time! Back to work tomorrow :0(
 
Thanks to everyone we sent me birthday wishes and presents - they are all great!
 
Lisa xx
 





2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Lisa!
    Looks like you had a fun weekend... Great pics and yummy food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great birthday...great photos!

    ReplyDelete