Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Teddy Bo Birthday

Hi all

Me again! Busy day today with my posts......

Today also sees our friend Scott's birthday and so of course I had to make a card and how could I resist Teddy Bo!


apologises that this photo is a bit fuzzy - too late to take another one ..Scott now has it lol!!

This is a new Teddy Bo stamp that you can buy from the store - you can also have a look at the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and come and join our little family!!

Scott's Mother-in-Law also asked me to make a gift card for him as she has treated him to a theatre break and this is the card I made for her....



I found the picture on the interweb and printed it onto Kraft Neenah card. Looks quite good I thought!

Enjoy your birthday Scott!

See you again for another post soon!

Lisa

Card Ingredients:-
Teddy Bo card
Kraft square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from Trimcraft Wildflowers paperpad
Buttons from The Works
Pearls and ribbon from stash
Image from Teddy Bo coloured with Copics and Promarkers
Greeting from LOTV
Dies from Spellbinders and X-cut


Gift Card details
DL card blank
Patterned papers from Poundland
Image from Internet
Ribbon from The Range
Greeting from LOTV
Pearls from stash


1 comment: