Followers

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Teddy Bo & Co - Teddy Bea 'Cherries'

Hi all

I meant to post this card last month but went on holiday and forgot - got distracted by the excitement of having a hot tub haha!

Here is a card I made for one my friends at work - the Teddy Bea image was from the July Bundle but you can now buy her as a single image. I wanted to use this image as I knew I had the perfect papers for it in the Family Ties paperpad from First Edition.


 
As a long serving member of my local Slimming World group - I can appreciate the look on Bea's face!
 
Hope you like her!
 
Don't forget that you can always pop over to Teddy Bo & Co to buy the images!
 
Lisa
 
Card details:-
Teddy Bea coloured with Copics (YR20,24, E35,37,R46,35,G24,R83, Red Sparkle) and Flex Markers CG1,2)
Glossy accents & glitter
Flowers and gems from stash
Sentiment LOTV
Cherry charm from Ebay
Papers Family Ties from First Edition

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is gorgeous l love how you colour your images and the layout is beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete