Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Teddy Bea Birthday Card

What another lovely warm sunny day today - shame I spent most of it indoors at work! Never mind it is still meant to stay nice for the weekend and maybe we'll be able to uncover the BBQ for the first time this year! I bought the new copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft today as it had a fab free set of Teddy Bo stamps and papers with it. Liked them so much that I just had to make a card with them tonight and I chose to use Teddy Bea. I've coloured Teddy Bea with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens - and I quite like it! This is only the 2nd one of these stamps I've ever used. The card I've made using 2 shades of Bazzill card and a spotted lilac Dovecraft paper. The lilac ribbon is also from Dovecraft and the gems are from stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid. The dies are both Sizzix Framelits. I hope you like her! Fingers crossed for the weekend weather :0) Lisa x Entered in to Sketch challenge and DT call at http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with us at TeddyBo Challenge this time with this sweet card,love your soft colours.
    Fingers crossed!
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa What a super card ! Bea is lovely in these colours with those papers from the magazine ! Super shading on her !Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Teddybo Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation...love the colours you´ve used :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete