Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Teddy Bea Christmas Wreath

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all Ok. I'm still getting over the news that I am now part of the Teddy Bo Design Team - going to take a while to sink in that one!

Anyway, this is a Teddy Bea card that coloured just before I became part of the DT and I was able to put the card together last night. Gave myself the night off from Slimming World as I'm still waiting to go to the dentist on Friday. I've been using my new Flexmarkers again to try and do the fur - what do you think?? I personally think that my colouring is better on the 'topper' only rather than the finished card but I stuffed up the topper by adding some stickles to the edge and it ended up looking pants (although it does photograph better!).




Watch this space in the next few days for Christmas Wreath Teddy Bo!

Let me know what you think, I appreciate all your comments

Thanks for having a look

Lisa

Card Ingredients:-
Scalloped card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from Forever Friends Christmas Kraft Notes
Ribbons from Sew A Good Yarn and Forever Friends Christmas Kraft Notes
Pearls and Gems from stash
Flowers from WOC
Nellie Sneddon punch
Stickles
Image - Christmas Wreath Bea from Teddy Bo coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Spectrum DR7 DR5 and CR8 Promarkers Marsh Green Cardinal Red Vanilla Denim Blue and Skin set 1 & 2 Flexmarkers)
Dies - Spellbinders and X-cut
Wooden sentiment

Entered into the Getting Ready for Christmas challenge at http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Christmas in October challenge at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

  1. Looking fab Lisa, your colouring is really coming along, gorgeous card! Highlight your pic and click large or extra large so we can see them better!! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT, also for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the image you have used!! thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image you've used is lovely - and your colouring is beautiful - the fur looks great on both!

    Thanks for playing along at The Crafting Cafe this month, Claire x

    ReplyDelete