Followers

Sunday 9 February 2014

Happy Birthday Brenty!

Hello Everyone

Today is my other half's birthday and I'm treating him to lunch at Franks in West Malling  - I'm sure he will enjoy that and I'm looking forward to my first meal out in a restaurant since September! Anyway here is the card I made for Brent using Teddy Bo



Hope you like him - you can't really go wrong using Teddy Bo!

Watch this space for Brent's Valentine's card!!

Bye for now

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from Forever Friends Kraft Notes Christmas
Ribbons from stash and Forever Friends
Gems from stash
Image Teddy Bo coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Spectrum TB3 Promarkers Champagne Sandstone Caramel Satin and Cardinal Red)
Stickles
Greeting from LOTV
Dies - Lala Land, Spellbinders and X-cut

No comments:

Post a Comment