Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Girly Wedding!


Hi All

Hope you are all well - we are off on another caravan adventure this weekend, fingers crossed for the weather!

Anyway back to the important stuff - crafting! A couple of the ladies at my Slimming World group are getting married this weekend and of course I had to make them a card. As I'm on the design team for Teddy Bo I asked the owner if she could make a special Girly Bear digistamp for me and she did! Here's the card - I hope Mandy & Sharon like it ......


what do you think??

I think it's quite cute! full details of the card are below:- I hope Sharon & Mandy like it!

Catch up soon

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Scalloped card blank
Kraft card from stash
patterned papers from Forever Friends
Flowers, ribbons, gems/pearls from stash
Image from Teddy Bo coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Dies X-cut & Spellbinders and Nellie Sneddon punch
stickles and glitter glue
Greeting from LOTV
inside greeting from Stampin'in up




2 comments:

  1. Really Fabulous Lisa, love the colours I am sure it was well received, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous fabulous image with stunning details xx

    ReplyDelete