Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Wedding Congratulations part two

Hi Me again!

As I said on my last post, I was invited to two weddings this weekend - but of course I could only go to one. I picked to go to Laurie's wedding reception, who is one of my friends from my Slimming World group. I found out before hand that Laurie's theme is Red & White so here is the card that I have made for her and her new hubby Steve.



I've used one of the pre-printed images from LOTV from one of their Art Pads. The greeting is also from LOTV.

I'm hoping that Laurie & Steve like this card - I do!!

See you again soon

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-

Scalloped Edge card blank
Patterned papers and Kraft card from stash
Stickles
Gems, pearls and ribbons from stash
Image and greeting from LOTV (image coloured with Flexmarkers)


1 comment: