Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

Teddy Bea - Sorry You're Leaving

Well today sees a sad day it's my good friend's last day at work as she is now retiring after being with our company for well over 20 years. I will defo miss our gossip sessions, I meant chats about fellow work colleagues and so thought I'd make her a little card.

I found out recently that she has taken up colouring and so as I am on the Design Team for Teddy Bo & Co I asked the boss lady nicely if she could draw me a suitable image and so here she is...........

https://www.teddybo.com/
 
Cute isn't she Teddy Bea colouring in her favourite armchair! I even managed to find a pencilpot charm to add to the card. Hope you like her and I hope my friend does too! You can buy this image as a digistamp from Teddy Bo & Co.
 
Watch this space for a new Teddy Bo & Co release very soon!
 
Lisa x
 
Card details:-
 
Teddy Bea coloured with Promarkers Marsh Green, Denim Blue, Spectrum Noir BG1, Copics E30, 31, 33, 35, W4, V91, 93, 95, 99, RV10
Pencil Pot charm from Ebay
Papers First Edition Mulberry Kisses
Ribbons, Gems and flowers from stash
Sentiment Crafters Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment