Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Teddy Bo & Co June Bundle - The Bears

Hello All

Only a few days to go until we are off to a caravan for a short break so just enough time for me to show you my next post for Teddy Bo & Co. This time I've used the Victorian Teddy Bo & Bea from the Bears June Bundle. Pop over to Teddy Bo & Co to grab your bundle bargain! Here are the details.....

https://www.teddybo.com/


 
 
I tried a couple of new things on this card - one I coloured on Kraft card and two I used Prismacolour pencils to colour them. Blimey, I didn't know colouring with pencils was going to be so hard it took ages! What do you think of the first attempt? I hope you like it!
 
Don't forget to go to Teddy Bo & Co to buy your digistamps and also new in store rubber stamps.
 
Have a good week everyone!
 
Lisa xx
 
Card Details:-
Victorian The Bears from Teddy Bo & Co coloured with Prismacolour pencils
Papers A Beautiful Life from Trimcraft (which I bought in Poundland!)
Dovecraft Sweet Paris printed ribbon
Flowers and pearls from stash


No comments:

Post a Comment